Buy it I say!

Step in, to read the latest fashion updates!

XOXO


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

The Bold & The Beautiful



I recently had a girl date with a friend of mine (who I've known for more than half my life) and we decided to watch Crazy Stupid Love (watch the trailer) with heart throb RYAN GOSLING, 

Just in case you didn't know who he was
(SHOCKED!!)



I always try to look nice when going out, but had come from work and wasn't in the mood to really dress up, anyway... when I met her at our romantic dinner spot, Sushi Train, the first thing I noticed was her drop dead gorgeous turquoise Wittner platforms. She never wears Eiffel tower heels but she looked amazing, she had great height and paired it up with a cute turquoise and red printed top.... DELISH! I obviously looked like I had walked out of bed and met her, but nonetheless if Ryan Gosling walked out the silver screen halfway during the movie he would of walked straight towards her and scooped her up flashing those gorgeous platforms in the air... She was Bold & Beautiful...






Unlike my friend Lindy who looked stunning in bold heels and outfit. I tend to shy away from colour and prefer to pair up my bold heels with a black outfit like Miss B...


Gorgeous Mum to be ( I think!!), Beyonce, pairs up a cute black jersey dress with turquoise Louboutin pumps.... if you're like me, go plain and bold, it allows your new bold beauties to stand out, OR you can be bold like my friend and go bold all over...



Bold outfit and shoes like Camille Belle, and Katy Perry or tame it down like JLo and Olivia Wilde.. Still hot to trot and you and spring will get along well.

Remember Be comfortable with what your in... you don't need to walk out like a rainbow if your not comfortable! Wear the colours that flatter your skin tone and remember where you're going (try not to wear too many colours to someones funeral). 

No comments:

Post a Comment