Buy it I say!

Step in, to read the latest fashion updates!

XOXO


Monday, August 15, 2011

'Pump' it Girls


Cleaning.... yes we apparently were programmed to clean (well so the men in our lives think so) but wouldn't it be great to get a workout while you do? 

I flipped through a lifestyle magazine today and came across something that caught my eye... well my eye and my feet, well and my legs - you may not like vacuuming but your carves, bum and thighs will thank you later. 

Vacuuming in heels will workout your legs in all areas, yes I did try it and felt like a Desperate Housewife, but I also felt like my legs strained to keep up with the intensity of cleaning..... yep! a total workout. 

Alright so we decided that vacuuming can be done in heels... but could we exercise in heels? Apparently  NOT! It's not safe and we don't want to hold up real emergencies that are happening.

But there are ways to work out while you're wearing heels and I don't mean pole dancing. Dr Maria Angela from the University of Verona, Italy (yes I looked this up) studied women in heels and found that 'wearing heels can strengthen pelvic and abdominal muscles (yes ladies, having children will be alot easier).

Heels will also make your legs look longer (if you're short like me) and will also make you look leaner and slender. 

Who loves confidence?

WE ALL DO.... and heels will do it for you.. walk with confidence and make sure 'The Shoe Fits' 



No comments:

Post a Comment