Buy it I say!

Step in, to read the latest fashion updates!

XOXO


Monday, June 13, 2011

Granny undies are sooooo in

I know I opt for a pair of 'granny' undies when I'm feeling a little on the bloated side..

Would I wear them in front of my soon to be husband?

Sure why not?



Susi Banks writes a piece on Nanna Knickers an interesting yet entertaining take on the 'latest' fashion craze! Yes Bridget Jones did succumb to great criticism for tucking her oversized bum into granny undies!
But I can tell you I will definitely be running to Target to grab me a pair before my wedding day to suck it all in... we can't completely bag these old bag undies and you can't put me in the category of Bridget Jones anymore because they do come in a range of sexy designs.

So ask yourself the question next time you buy some granny undies... are you feeling sexy, punk?

No comments:

Post a Comment